Digital PR & Content Manager
Central Employment are delighted to be working with North East based Digital Media Agency, as they look to recruit a Digital PR & Content Manager, joining their expanding SEO & Content team.
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have experience researching, planning, activating and optimising content and digital PR strategies for the purpose of driving increased traffic through organic search. Your day to day focus will be on both on-site content optimisation and off-site coverage to drive authority back to clients’ websites.
You’ll have experience in writing landing page copy and creating editorial plans across a range of different industries targeted toward both B2B and B2C audiences. You’ll be comfortable working with different tones of voice and brand guidelines and be skilled at writing engaging, expert content which also drives performance.
With a solid understanding of the implications of content optimisation for organic search, you’ll have proven experience in driving clients’ organic search visibility and content performance through content strategy and activation.
You will also have an enthusiasm for digital and have an eye for the types of stories and content formats that will secure coverage in reputable national, local and niche industry online publications.
The ideal candidate will have high attention to detail and be confident and enthusiastic in delivering content recommendations for clients.
- • Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- • Enjoy interacting with different people on a daily basis
- • Have experience in delivering copywriting for a range of different industries and audiences
- • Have experience in executing robust editorial processes
- • Are capable of seeing digital PR campaign ideas through to delivery and results for clients
- • Have experience in reporting on the impact of your work
- • Have an appetite to understand wider organic search considerations impacting content performance
- • Enjoy working within a team environment
- • Delivering audience, competitor and product focussed keyword research
- • Delivering commercial and research-based content strategies
- • Interpreting keyword insights for effective landing page keyword targeting
- • Interpreting keyword insights for the creation of performance-driving editorial plans
- • Landing page content creation and optimisation
- • Non-transactional content creation and optimisation
- • Work with clients from communicating ideas through to project management and reporting on results
- • Attend and contribute to regular brainstorms to come up with innovative PR ideas for your clients
- • Regularly research and source partners across different industries to create relationships and maintain a database of online contacts
- • Use search and insight tools to support campaigns
- • Keeping up to date with industry trends, practices and developments (digital industry, clients’ industry and agency industry)
- • On-site and offsite content performance and impact measurement