Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Central Employment are working with a leading UK Retail, Wellness and Health client, as they look to appoint a Senior Digital Marketing Executive based from their HQ in County Durham.
Purpose of the Senior Digital Marketing Executive:
Working with the Head of Marketing, you will have demonstrable experience in idea development, creating, managing and reporting on marketing strategies across all platforms. You will help to increase the digital presence of the brand and execute marketing campaigns with clear milestones and objectives – reporting on cost of acquisition and ROI.
- Circa 3-5 yrs experience in B2C marketing
- Design and develop email campaigns in Pure 360, Mailchimp
- Conducting market research
- SEO SEM & PPC
- Digital/Online Copywriting skills
- Affiliate marketing
- Analytics analysis and reporting
- Organising productions and collaborations with online influencers
- Experience of using Adobe Photoshop
- Web updates in WordPress
- Product Photography and Retouching
- Video production and editing
- Experience with a social media management Facebook Creator Studio
Experience working with a retail brand is desirable along with a proven track record of increasing revenue via successful marketing campaigns. If you’re looking for a chance to help grow a national brand and are comfortable working as part of a team and able to work independently, this could be the opportunity you’re looking for.