Senior Content Marketing Manager
Central Employment are delighted to be working with a leading digital performance agency, a specialist in providing bespoke SEO, Digital Content, Digital PR & Outreach services. They have a new role for a Senior Content Marketing Manager.
Reporting into the Head of Content & PR, you’ll ensuring the content strategy development for their key clients is world class. You’ll lead your delivery team to implement incredibly creative and clever campaigns to drive growth and client performance.
- You will be visible throughout the agency as a thought leader on content marketing, and you’ll also actively support the knowledge development of others in the team.
- You’ll manage a team of content people, supporting them to achieve their best work, and strive for greatness. You’ll be responsible for onboarding new members of your team and supporting them through their journey here. You’ll assess performance in 1:1s and appraisals, pass down your expertise, and use our preferred leadership model in your management style.
- Build a deep understanding of your clients’ needs and priorities, and create tailored content strategies that will ensure they achieve their goals.
- Our industry is constantly evolving, therefore we need to be at the forefront, with everything from processes, campaign styles and ways of working to creativity.
- Your role will involve making sure we are keeping to best practices and staying ahead of the curve.
- Have full accountability for creative campaigns, contributing creative ideas to all clients with the freedom to execute and ideate as you wish.
- Continually monitor campaign and overall service performance of all clients, and identify areas of improvement.
- Take responsibility for maintaining a close relationship with clients and communicate well with key stakeholders to ensure that strategies are tailored to their needs.
- Design and manage the implementation of campaign plans, ensuring campaigns perform and client objectives are delivered on time and on budget.
- You’ll be good at investigating, solving problems and telling stories with data, whether that’s diving into a report to find a solution to a problem building stories from data sets.
- You’ll provide support and advice to a team of content consultants and executives, monitoring performance and understanding their individual strengths and talents, then leading by example to get the best from them.
- You’ll be confident managing your workload, overseeing complex and multi-service projects, working to deadlines and prioritising tasks to keep on top of multiple campaigns, clients and other tasks.
- We need somebody who can help shape and progress our offering, not just follow instructions. You’ll have a knack for identifying new opportunities and areas of improvement, and have the confidence to try new things.
Essential experience required:
- You’ll have experience of designing and developing successful content strategies to achieve clients’ objectives
- You must be outcome-focused, methodical, and be able to use a range of content types and platforms to their maximum potential.
- You’ll use these skills to manage cross-channel campaigns and pinpoint key opportunities for clients wherever possible.
- We’re looking for strong account management, line management, presentation, and client communication skills.
- Circa 3-5 yrs digital content marketing experience, ideally 1-2 yrs within a leadership type of role