Senior Consumer PR Account Manager
Central Employment are delighted to be working with a national, award-winning integrated agency, as they look to appoint a Senior Consumer PR Account Manager, joining their expanding central London team.
The agency is home to a team of leading experts in a range of disciplines including PR, Comms, brand strategy, marketing, advertising, PR, web, digital, SEO/PPC and graphic design. It is this depth and range of expertise that makes us extremely agile and guarantees that our clients have access to the very best insights in the industry.
Close teamwork and a passionate ambition to be best in class in all our work, allows us to deliver creative, well-planned and successful campaigns, meeting client objectives and achieving excellent results.
The Role of Senior Consumer PR Account Manager:
- Working in a highly supportive team handling campaigns for some of the UK’s leading interiors manufacturers and retailers, taking the lead with the clients on an operational level and ensuring your team delivers for its clients.
- You will be handling creative campaigns that draw together many PR and comms disciplines, from traditional media relations, social media and influencer outreach campaigns, events and product launches, photo and video shoots, as well as brand and celebrity collaborations. Experience in these activities is important to the role.
- We visit the main furniture shows and events and attend lots of industry talks and insights events to ensure we keep ahead of all the emerging trends and you will get the opportunity to be part of this.
- One thing we can guarantee is that there is never a dull day in our fast-paced office and if you want to continue to grow your professional skills you will be coming into an environment that will give you that.
- You will need at least 2 years’ experience at Account Manager level, and ideally will already be working as a Senior Account Manager.
- Experience in delievering multi-service strategies and campaigns across PR, Comms, Social and Paid Social
- A background from working within an agency setting where PR, Comms and Digital are the main services.
- You will never be likely to be working on more than three client accounts at any one time, but the ones you do work on you will have a wide-ranging role and will be involved in all aspects of the client work.
- The nature of our client campaigns is that they are large-scale and multi-layered and therefore require solid management experience, so you will need to demonstrate that you are used to managing a small number of junior colleagues to deliver high quality results.
- You should also be happy working under, and comfortable managing your team, to deliver against KPIs.
- Knowledge of retail or interiors is valuable but not essential.
- A good grasp of online channels and their usage in campaigns is also valuable.