Senior Client Partner
Central Employment are working in partnership with a leading and award-winning digital and software solutions consultancy. They are looking to strengthen their commercial team, with the appointment of a Senior Client Partner.
The role will be based from their North East HQ, so the successful candidate will be based in the region, flexible to travel throughout the UK.
Purpose of the Senior Client Partner:
You will be responsible for establishing, managing and developing long-term relationships with valued clients throughout their journey with us. You will partner with SME and enterprise clients, identifying digital opportunities and assisting them in developing and delivering their digital strategy. You will need a thorough understanding of the digital innovation landscape, with the ability to talk knowledgably and passionately about technology. You will have a deep understanding of the role digital plays in business transformation, developed through previous commercial/client focussed roles in a digital/software consultancy or agency.
Responsibilites of the Senior Client Partner:
- Own and grow client accounts, driving service excellence and building long-term, strategic relationships.
- Develop innovative, accurate and achievable account plans and financial forecasts.
- Identify decision-makers and influential stakeholders within existing and potential client businesses, and build positive, persuasive relationships with them.
- Write inspiring proposals and generate/suggest content that can help drive sales.
- Take an active role in pitching for and winning new business.
- Represent your clients ensuring their success criteria and business goals are understood and delivered.
- Support clients in setting and achieving their digital vision, carrying out research and generating ideas that will drive their success.
- Keep up to date with relevant emerging trends and staying abreast of what is happening within your clients’ sectors.
- Work closely with the delivery team to drive project success, renewal and retention.
Essential experience requuired:
- A track record in client relationship/account management, ideally with circa 3+ years in digital/software/technology.
- Confident, outgoing and resilient with energy, enthusiasm and a passion for innovation.
- Consultative, meticulous, collaborative and results-driven.
- The ability to manage complex digital accounts