Senior Business Development Manager (Affiliates)
Central Employment are delighted to be working with a long term digital performance client, as they look to expand their Commercial team. They have a new role for a Senior Business Development Manager, supporting their Head of Sales on identifying new Affiliate Marketing business.
They have an amazing portfolio of clients including world famous brands, national market leaders and a whole range of specialist businesses primarily across the retail & ecommerce sectors, areas which are full of growth opportunities. They are now looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to continue to grow their business, specifically in the UK. You must have experience of B2B marketing sales and lead generation. You will be a self starter with the ability to identify sales opportunities within Affiliate & Partnerships Marketing.
The Senior Business Development Manager role will:
- Start conversations and open doors
- Build reputation on all social platforms
- Uncover business needs and identify opportunities at pace within these businesses
- Work with internal teams to deliver unignorable responses to the briefs you have uncovered
- Create and execute business plans that will achieve your sales targets.
- Manage a Sales target which includes managing your pipeline, forecasting and reporting.
- Proactively and methodically build out your pipeline
- Manage multiple opportunities simultaneously
- Understand the market trends and innovations that can benefit brands
- Drive buying decisions from prospects
- Experience in a digital or technology related industry – circa 3 yrs as a min
- A proven track record of selling to retail clients spanning a variety of industries
- A track record of selling directly to CEO and Director level roles
- A proven track record in consultative selling with sales cycles of 3-6 months
- The ability to build rapport with people
- An enthusiastic and methodical approach to building sales pipelines