Senior B2B PR Account Executive
Central Employment are delighted to be supporting an award-winning Greater Manchester PR, Comms and Digital Media agency as they look to appoint a talented and ambitious Senior B2B PR Account Executive.
The successful candidate will work across Corporate/ B2B accounts and will quickly gain client facing experience, working closely with our account directors and managing director. While social media and digital expertise is desirable the key competency is copywriting.
Other responsibilities for a Senior B2B PR Account Executive include:
- liaising with clients and the media, via telephone and email;
- monitoring the media
- implementing PR/ comms activity
- preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings
- researching, writing and distributing press releases
- promoting news stories and features to the media, known as ‘selling in’
- collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
- coordinating press photography
- undertaking research for new business proposals
- managing social media accounts
The successful candidate will have circa 2-3 years of PR experience, gained from a PR/Comms agency setting and will be a very capable copywriter who can write press releases, features and other forms of content quickly and accurately. Experience in managing B2B client accounts would be highly advantageous.