Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager
Central Employment are working with a long term Digital Performance agency, as they look to expand their Affiliate & Partnership Marketing team. They are seeking a Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager, joining their expanding UK Affiliate Marketing team.
If you have more than 3-5 years’ experience in a client facing role, with an excellent working knowledge of digital marketing, you could be just what we’re searching for. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person to develop their existing Affiliate Marketing career, joining an award-winning and global agency. Applications are welcome from around the UK, with the opportunity to work remotely.
The Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager role:
- Deliver an overall excellent service and high relationship management to all clients within your portfolio.
- Create and deliver tailored and strategic affiliate marketing programs that incorporate clients’ business and marketing objectives.
- Maintain a good understanding of each of your clients’ businesses, their marketing objectives and business goals.
- Proactively identify opportunities and generate ideas for your clients, to help deliver against their objectives and goals.
- Provide regular, actionable recommendations to ensure maximum affiliate promotion and revenue.
- Maintain appropriate level of knowledge across the industry, as well as network and affiliate tools and software.
- Help to develop strong relationships with affiliates, clients, and networks through delivery of high-standard reports and communication.
- Build good relationships with clients that encourage loyalty and up-sell across other services.
- Work alongside external partners such as PR agencies, developers, and networks, to provide a seamless affiliate marketing experience for every client in your portfolio.
- Coach, mentor and develop a team of Affiliate Executives and Managers
- We need someone proactive with heaps of initiative who can maintain the high standards set by our Affiliate Marketing team
- Being able to compose creative ways to increase brand awareness and relationship building and work with your clients to bring them to life to achieve success.
- Confident managing a challenging workload, working to deadlines, and prioritising tasks to keep on top of multiple campaigns, clients, and other tasks.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills with the ability to adapt depending on the audience. This role requires you to engage with an array of stakeholders from different backgrounds and at different levels of seniority, so we’re after a strong and confident communicator.
- Willing and able to go above and beyond for your clients, challenge yourself and take calculated risks where necessary. Most of all, be passionate about what you do and willing to learn, ask questions and get stuck in
- At least 3-5 years experience in a client facing role – agency, network or publisher