Search Marketing Executive (eCommerce)
Central Employment are delighted to be working alongside a national consumer, eCommerce brand as they look to recruit a Search Marekting Executive (eCommerce).
As part of this, they are expanding the Digital Performance team and are now looking for a Search Marketing Executive (eCommerce) to help support the online business growth.
Key purpose of the Search Marketing Executive:
Your key objective will be to help improve the organic search performance their brands and products. In depth knowledge in SEO/Technical SEO and analytics experience is essential for this role.
Key responsibilities of the Search Marketing Executive (eCommerce):
- Support the Digital Acquisition Manager in the delivery of the integrated search marketing strategy
- Monitor, evaluate and report on search results and search performance across all major search engines
- Work with our development agency to implement technical SEO changes to the online platforms
- Perform keyword research in conjunction with the business objectives to help optimise existing content and discover new opportunities
- Maximise ethical link building opportunities through utilising outreach techniques to help drive the site authority
- Produce timely and accurate channel specific reports, highlighting changes in performance, with well thought out analysis on optimisation/development
- Monitor and administer our web analytics dashboard
- Utilise search engine programs (XML sitemaps, Google & Bing webmaster tools) for undertaking regular site health checks and diagnostic reporting
- Conduct technical on page audits to establish and remove any impediments to search performance
- Maintain close collaboration with the content and PR teams to deliver best in class content marketing tactics
- Undertake regular competitor analysis to report and action opportunities
- Keep up to date with the latest search industry trends and communicate relevant techniques to the wider department and key stakeholders.
- Support the wider ecommerce department initiatives as required (design and build projects, content marketing etc.) to help identify SEO issues early on
- Any other tasks deemed appropriate by the business to support the smooth running of the department.
Key Skills and Experience Essential:
- A min of 18 months experience of working in SEO/digital marketing roles
- Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurements
- Experience of content outreach and link building
- Proven ability to write optimised web content for SEO performance
- Solid understanding of site architecture /website taxonomy
- Strong research, analysis/interpretation of data
- Day to day user of Google Analytics and SEO tools, such as Search Console SEO Moz, Searchmetrics
- IT literate with a higher than average knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with third party suppliers and senior stakeholders Desirable
- Experience of working on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formally Demandware)