Central Employment are delighted to be working exclusively with a key manufacturing client in the Throckley area as they expand their business and look for a Sales Executive to join an already successful team. The client have recently expanded the business into a new market, and are looking for a driven and knowledgeable Sales Executive to push the business forward and maintain steady growth.
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated candidate with experience in outbound sales to join a forward thinking business and be given fantastic long term career opportunities. The client are a family owned business and have a very high staff retention rate.
- Outbound calling to new, existing and lapsed clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Educating clients about new products, the current marketplace and offers which would be of benefit to them
- Liaising with other colleagues in regards to client requirements
- Updating CRM and keeping administration up to date
- Attending client visits with directors as and when required
Skills and Requirements
- Previous experience in outbound calling
- Previous experience working to KPIs and targets
- Previous experience in manufacturing or construction markets would be desirable but not essential
- Driven and motivated
- Organised with great time management skills
This is a full time, permanent opportunity with working hours of 8.30am-5.00pm. The salary for this role is £19,000, plus a performance based bonus. This is an ideal opportunity for any candidates with experience in outbound sales/B2B sales/recruitment/business development who are looking to establish a long term career with a market leading employer.