SaaS Business Development Manager
Central Employment are delighted to be supporting a fast growing tech, SaaS firm in the North East as they look to recruit a SaaS Business Development Manager. Due to further growth, they require a dynamic and successful Sales Manager to identify new business opportunities at a c-suite level.
• You’ll understand and personify our culture, values & approach to sales and relationship building.
• Our proposition isn’t a hard sell, but it’s essential that you’re passionate about what we do. Can you see yourself being excited about helping organisations to create engaging workplaces?
• You’ll need to be awesome at listening and matching your approach with your audience’s’ requirements and values.
• We’re looking for sales team members who believe in our product, understand our prospects’ needs and help us to maintain our successful record.
• As well as being a methodical and organised note taker, you’ll need to know and understand how to maintain and nurture long sales cycles through the use of intelligent communication.
• Generating leads and developing opportunities: A great salesperson can always generate their own leads and opportunities whenever necessary.
• You’ll need to be memorable, charismatic and authentic.
You’ll need to be prepared to travel to places to attend conferences and exhibitions. A driving licence isn’t necessary, but a passport is.
Continuous improvement is part of our culture and we’re not prepared to compromise. If self-development isn’t one of your strong points.
Attending meetings and pitches is normal.
You’ll be out of the office a couple of days per week, on average.
• You’re positive, likeable, curious and great at building relationships with people from all walks of life. You’re never short of anything interesting or fun to talk about. You enjoy meeting and getting to know new people.
• Listening is one of your best skills. You retain information, you’re intelligent and you can understand as well as communicate complex concepts.
• You’re confident with the subject matter you work with and as such, you’re comfortable with a consultative sales approach.
• You’re not phased by presenting to a room of experts yet you know how to tailor your approach for different audiences and thinking preferences.
• You’re competitive. You love to win and know how to use that to bring the best out of yourself.
• You don’t need to know or understand employee engagement, but it is an advantage if you do. If not, you need to have the appetite to learn and live employee engagement.
• Continuous improvement and innovation comes easily, and you learn from mistakes quickly.
• You’ll have considerable B2B sales experience within the tech, SaaS sector.