SaaS Account Manager
Salary: Competitive Salary based on experience + bonus & long-term incentive scheme
Location: North East
Job Type: Permanent
Category: Sales & Marketing
Central Employment are working in partnership with a fast growing, innovative and unique software solutions provider to the professional services sector. They are looking for an additional SaaS Account Manager.
The successful candidate will work as part of a highly motivated team to deliver on the strategic plan across the UK, reporting directly to the CEO.
- offers an opportunity to join an exciting start-up business with an established product and secure revenue streams;
- Provides long term progression opportunities to become part of the senior team, either in the UK or overseas. New joiners will also be provided with the chance to earn an equity stake in one of the North East’s most exciting and fast-growing tech companies;
- Involves working with Partners in the top 100 UK accounting firms and overseas, understanding their needs and how our different services solve their problems – or what new products we could create to help them;
- Focuses on building long term, collaborative client relationships.
- Is flexible. A significant number of our customers and targets are based on London, so the role will involve travel to meet in-person and build relationships. However, the role also offers the successful candidate freedom to manage their own diary, work casually in the office and opportunity to work from home if desired.
We recruit people who are talented and able to learn quickly. A strong education is one way of demonstrating this, but there are others, such as continual learning in a recent job role. Relevant industry experience – SAAS, Technology Solutions and has worked within in the accounting and or Finance sector. They are looking to speak with entrepreneurial individuals who can ensure the company capitalising on their market position.