Central Employment are delighted to be working with a global media and performance marketing agency, as they look to expand their digital media team in central Newcastle. They have a new opportunity for a Programmatic Manager, working alongside a team of talented specialists in Display, Media across the UK.
The Programmatic Manager’s role is to be a programmatic channel lead and team player for the client projects they are engaged in as well as overseeing the work of a team of associates. You’ll work across a range of clients and be responsible for contributing to the programmatic department’s growth and innovation.
Programmatic Manager responsibilities
- Full oversight over client engagements including support with delivery, measurement, reporting, client communication and contribution to strategy
- Provide thought-leadership to clients, contributing to blogs and case studies
- Maintaining a top-level view of programmatic display strategy for all clients within your sub-team and discussing expansion opportunities with senior managers
- Being escalation point on your team’s accounts where necessary. Handling business development opportunities where appropriate as well as dealing with client grievances. Knows when to escalate to the Assoc. director if needed
- Execute and manage online media campaigns for clients including but not limited to exchange based performance media, audience-based buying and branding campaigns
- Grow/build out a dedicated programmatic team
- Have the opportunity to join our management and leadership training
- Keeping up to date with the latest programmatic trends, betas and new features
- Assist with innovation of the programmatic department and wider agency by joining/leading one of our agency centres of excellence
- Opportunity to support in the recruitment process and overall development of new talent.
Qualifications & Experience
- Proficient in handling accounts running campaigns across Desktop, Mobile and Video
- Strong knowledge and experience in using DSP’s. Specifically, Google’s Display & Video 360. Amazon
- Strong analytical mind-set
- Experience in setting up PMP’s, PG’s and working with Publishers.
- High level of organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Successful examples of managing or mentoring team members
- Circs 2/3 yrs. dedicated programmatic experience would be required