Product Implementation Consultant
Central Employment are delighted to be working with a globally recognised solutions provider who are looking to appoint a Product Implementation Consultant due to continued growth.
The client operates in the healthcare sector, with a client base which includes GP practices and federations, so a knowledge of the healthcare/public sector would be advantageous.
The role will be based from the Newcastle office, but will involve regular travel to clients across the UK. The client is offering a competitive salary, as well as benefits package, mileage and expenses.
Purpose of Product Implementation Consultant
The Product Implementation Consultant will lead, coordinate and deliver successful implementation of the provided service to new and existing clients, working closely with the rest of the team to ensure clients’ needs and expectations are met and they have full understanding of the product.
- Lead and coordinate successful projects to allow new and existing clients to roll out and make best use of the service
- Advising on project specific requirements, such as local configuration, and ensuring these are deployed
- Monitoring customer usage and working with clients to maximise efficient usage
- Identifying and managing risks in relation to implementation projects
- Working with the support team to organise, develop and coordinate structured communication and training
- Maintaining up to date knowledge and understanding of the platform
- Managing own workload
- Adhering to and maintaining standards
- Team mentality and positive attitude
- Tenacious and resilient
- Creative and collaborative
- Eager to learn
Experience and Knowledge
- Proven ability in managing a service based project
- Five years vocational experience
- Knowledge of healthcare sector
- Knowledge of public sector
- Full UK Driving licence
Skills and Abilities
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to maintain relationships
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent knowledge of IT
- Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities
- Strong organisational skills