Principle Digital Client Partner
Central Employment are working in partnership with an award-winning digital, technology and software innovation consultancy based in the North East. They work with a number of leading brands across a range of sectors including Education, Financial Services, Utilities and Travel.
Due to an increase in new client projects, they are now looking for a Principle Digital Client Partner, operating within their Commercial function reporting into the CCO.
Purpose of the Principle Digital Client Partner:-
You will be responsible for establishing, managing and developing long-term relationships with valued clients throughout their journey with us. You will partner with major clients, identifying digital opportunities and assisting them in developing and delivering their digital strategy. You will need a thorough understanding of the digital innovation landscape, with the ability to talk knowledgably and passionately about technology. You will have a deep understanding of the role digital plays in business transformation, developed through previous commercial roles in a digital/software consultancy or agency.
- Own and grow client accounts, driving service excellence and building long-term, strategic relationships.
- Develop innovative, accurate and achievable account plans and financial forecasts.
- Identify decision-makers and influential stakeholders within existing and potential client businesses, and build positive, persuasive relationships with them.
- Write inspiring proposals and generate/suggest content that can help drive sales.
- Take an active role in pitching for and winning new business.
- Support clients in setting and achieving their digital vision, carrying out research and generating ideas that will drive their success.
- Keep up to date with relevant emerging trends and staying abreast of what is happening within your clients’ sectors.
- Work closely with the delivery and PMO teams to drive project success, renewal and retention.
Essential experience required:-
- A track record in relationship, key account management and/or business development
- Circa 5 + yrs within digital, technology or the SaaS space
- Commercially aware and client facing
- Strong understanding of complex digital solutions
- Confident, outgoing and resilient with energy, enthusiasm and a passion for innovation.
- Consultative, meticulous, collaborative and results-driven.