PR & Marketing Account Manager
Central Employment is delighted to be working with a leading full-service Marketing Agency in the Newcastle area who are looking for an experienced PR & Marketing Account Manager. Due to growth, this is a new opportunity to work for an agency who deliver bespoke services in Digital, Marketing, PR, Brand, Creative and Strategy and Research for clients in sectors such as Engineering, Manufacturing, Energy and Technology.
This role is all about effectively communicating with clients, so a marketing or digital agency background would be preferred.
There are career progression opportunities for the right candidate, as well as a competitive salary.
- Supporting the account director in advising our B2B and B2C clients on their marketing strategy and plans
- An ability to collaborate with the team to deliver creative integrated marketing campaigns
- Liaising with clients to scope and agree marketing campaign requirements
- Monitoring and reviewing client projects and providing marketing update reports
- Conducting market research (market, competitors, customers) to shape marketing strategies
- Developing marketing strategies including positioning, messaging, branding, segmentation, and – from this – a fully integrated marketing plan (cross channel/platform)
- Managing a range of marketing disciplines from brand, creative, marketing and PR to design and digital projects including marketing materials, case studies, digital content, email communications, PR, sales materials and resources, brochures, written and visual content, assisting/managing events and trade shows.
- Driven and self-motivated
- Approachable and enthusiastic
- Knowledgeable and approachable
- Confident and creative
Experience and Knowledge
- Previous experience in B2B marketing, additional experience in B2C desirable
- Experience in managing and delivering multiple campaigns
- Experience in client strategy and proposal
- Relevant content creation and keen interest in creating content
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Experience in technology, manufacturing or engineering desirable
Skills and Abilities
- Able to easily build rapport and lasting relationships with clients
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Strong content writing skills
- Driving licence and transport desirable