PR & Communications Project Manager
Central Employment are delighted to be working alongside a repeat integrated Communications and Creative agency, as they look to appoint a PR & Communications Project Manager. Joining a team of talented Marketing, PR, Brand and Content specialists, this is an ideal opportunity for an experienced PR/Comms Account Managers looking to progress their careers.
Main duties of the PR & Communications Project Manager:-
PR & Communications Project Manager will work closely with the senior team on new business development, particularly in the following areas:
- Creative new PR & Comms business proposals.
- Present in new business pitches, using a convincing and professional style.
- Extract and assimilate information for new business pitches/proposals, specifically for services across PR & Comms
- Prioritise workload to ensure deadlines and objectives set by the Account Director are met for each client, within the time allocated and reporting to team members on progress.
- Attend status meetings to ensure understanding of client objectives and deadlines. Plan own work and meet all commitments against activity plans.
- Manage new projects in a timely and organised fashion and ensuring the process is completed from start to finish.
- Have a clear understanding of the constantly changing needs of the media, key publications, their journalists, readership details and lead times.
- Continue to build new media contacts and sustain existing ones.
- Prepare for and attend client meetings on behalf of the agency, act in a professional manner always.
- Be confident in liaising with senior directors within client organisation.
- Write well structured, well thought through strategic briefs, for the design, digital and content teams.
- Have clear understanding of the processes involved in developing marketing materials including referencing, the design process and copy writing checking.
- Can write/edit, persuasive copy, including proposals, case studies, press releases, backgrounders, features, proposals, blogs, website copy and dynamic news content, slide booklets and meeting invitations – and helping others to do the same.
- Have an excellent understanding of the available platforms and how best they can be used to achieve project objectives, effectively manage campaigns.
- Excellent presentation skills, with a confident and convincing style that exudes credibility
- Develop relationships with stakeholders, key opinion leaders, influencers, the media and to develop knowledge of healthcare issues, products and services to enable confident communications.
- Produce work of a high standard all times, pay attention to detail and removing the possibility of careless errors. Be a reliable member of the team to produce work without error.
Essential experience required:-
The successful PR & Communications Project Manager will have been in healthcare PR/Comm or an alternative marketing related role for two to three years and shown a natural ability to manage PR/Comms campaigns.