PPC Campaign Executive
Central Employment are delighted to be supporting a repeat client, a global digital marketing and web solutions provider. Due to demand of their Paid Search services, they require an additional PPC Campaign Executive, based from the UK HQ in Teesside.
Reporting into the Operations Director, working closely with other PPC, SEO and Social Media experts you’ll devise, deploy and optimise a range of PPC campaigns for UK clients, operating at SME and Enterprise level.
Responsibilities and Duties of the PPC Campaign Executive:
We are excited to offer a position within their ever-growing PPC campaign team, you will be tasked with the following:
- Manage and optimise a portfolio of clients’ accounts.
- Creating and optimising a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of platforms.
- Building new and managing clients existing accounts.
- Able to communicate well Internally with Sales reps
- Able to handle multiple workflows
Ideal Candidate & requirements
- Experience in PPC campaign management for clients in a multitude of service industries.
- Operated within a fast paced PPC/Digital Performance role, circa 2 yrs
- Dealing with businesses of all sizes, and contribute to creating new client proposals, tailoring strategy is to the client’s needs.
- Experience within Google AdWords, Search Network, Display Network and Shopping
- Good communication skills, dealing with clients and sales reps in a professional manner.
- Setup of conversion tracking and call tracking – comfortable using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics
- Proven experience in managing Paid Ads campaigns, including setting up product feeds in Google Merchant Centre and optimising data held in the feeds
- Ability to write compelling copy for PPC adverts
- Working closely with the team in analysing data. This will help identifying marketing trends, customer segmentation, developing insight to share with the team and providing recommendations.