PPC Account Director
Central Employment have partnered with a world leader in Digital Marketing. They are looking to expand their Newcastle office with a PPC Account Director to develop and lead a best in class team and manager Paid Search accounts.
This is client prides itself on having an outstanding work environment, which is shown in the benefits that are offered to all employees. It’s with this culture that they are able to provide high quality solutions to some of the most recognisable national and international brands. You’ll instantly notice that innovation is the drumbeat that echos through the company at all levels, it’s this that will allow you to be creative in your solutions. As an international company, with offices in over 145 countries, you’ll always have the chance to progress your career within a comapny that values talent.
- Attend scheduled activation meetings for key clients.
- Develop account hygiene working with the Paid Search management team to improve processes and ensure they are carried out at appropriate intervals.
- Ensure internal accounts are audited regularly identifying areas for improvement for individuals, client accounts & the department.
- Encourage teams to test and implement new product features measuring success through increased product adoption fed back from suppliers.
- Develop your team(s) ensuring everyone has a clearly defined role with clear progression plans.
- Providing feedback on errors to highlight individual, team and departmental weaknesses with the aim of providing solutions to make improvements with a target of zero revenue lost to errors.
Key Experience and Skills:
- Have excellent communication skills and the aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to pre-empt issues and be pro-active in producing solutions.
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy are essential.
- Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines and excellent time / project management skills.
- 4+ years’ experience in channel working.
- Passionate about the internet and technology, with a keen interest in the development of PPC as a channel
- Salary of up to £40,000
- Hybrid Working.
- 25 days annual leave + Volunteering Days, Wellness Days, and your birthday off!
- Life Assurance policy, 4x salary.
- Income protection, 70% of salary.
- Wide ranging health care benefits.
- Retail discounts, including HelloFresh and Season Ticket Loans.