eCommerce Channel Development Manager
Central Employment are delighted to be recruting an eCommerce Channel Development Manager on behalf of a an award-winning digital marketing and eCommerce web solutions provider in the North East.
Due to an internal promotion, they require a eCommerce Channel Development Manager, to work alongside and report into the Head of On-boarding.
As the new eCommerce Channel Development Manager will develop and manage effective relationships with our preferred partners and other relevant third parties. With responsibility for managing and monitoring referral flows, processes and quality across the partnership, they will ensure all targets and obligations are met.
Our ideal candidate will have knowledge of ecommerce platforms and payment industry.
You will be expected to be able to create strong relationships with both technical and commercial contacts, spot commercial opportunities where relevant and monitor progress of the partner relationships. You will also be expected to run internal training sessions to ensure everyone is kept upto date with the latest features and functionality offered by partners.
They are looking for someone who can really drive our partnership function forward. Working with large companies like Paypal and Amazon to ensure they always offer their most current functionality for our clients. Whilst also working with other third parties to maximize lead generation.
A full driving licence is essential and the use of a car would be desirable as there is some travelling involved in this post.
As a your main responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Head of Onboarding you will carry out a end-to-end strategic review of Partner relationships and contribute recommendations for the overall Strategic Partnerships plan.
- Ensure that they have great relationships with existing partners.
- Regularly communicating with partners to make sure we are maximising the relationships.
- Build relationships with new partners who can work alongside our existing technology to help our clients grow their online business.
- Work with our R&D division to integrate exciting new partner technology into our platform.
- Be the representative within business for their partners. Be there to support our teams when they have any questions in relation to any partners.
- Attending events to network with partners and investigate new opportunities.
- Work closely with the sales team, attending sales pitches where required.
- Present business update to partners.
As a , your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Experience of online payment industry and EPOS
- Preferred understanding of delivery companies and carriers.
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels (SEO, PPC, EMAIL, CRO and social)
- Experience of digital platforms
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Great communication, networking and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiations skills
- Strong financial skills preferred