Paid Social/Display Manager
Central Employment are looking to recruit a results driven and client facing Paid Social/Display Manager based in the North East.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated, ambitious and skilled Paid Social/Online Display/PPC expert to develop a career in managing Facebook, Instagram, and media-buying campaigns at fast growing digital agency, working with exciting brands on engaging and intelligent Paid strategies.
Responsibilities of the Paid Social/Display Manager:
- Build a deep understanding of your clients’ needs and priorities, and create tailored DoubleClick Bid Manager and social strategies that will help them achieve their goals
- Develop and implement high-performing campaigns that achieve and exceed clients’ objectives
- Identify opportunities and generate ideas for your clients to exceed objectives
- Provide analysis, insight and ideas to improve client strategies and our service as a whole
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, agency partners and other stakeholders
- Continuously develop your own PPC knowledge, keep up to date with industry happenings, share and support Paid Marketing Executives to do the same
- Build your agency reputation; both internally and in external community and industry networks
- Support and mentor Paid Marketing Executives to develop their skills across the DoubleClick stack and social management platforms
Backgrond/Experience of the Paid Social/Display Manager:
- Confident in recommending and working with multiple display formats, including video, rich media, expandables, mobile and private inventory.
- working to client objectives via reservations, auction display, social, video & mobile.
- Analytical mind-set: You’ll be good at investigating, trend-spotting, solving problems and telling stories with data.
- You’ll be able to understand needs and behaviours of the client’s customer base and implement creative ways to target them; increasing clients’ performance.
- You’ll have a strong base knowledge of social and display strategy, optimisation and client management; maintaining up-to-date Google and social qualifications.
- Proven experience of Paid Social and Online Display.
- You’ll have experience of designing and developing successful social and display strategies to achieve clients’ objectives, working closely with other digital channels, as well as an understanding of the technical implementation, particularly via Google DoubleClick Bid Manager and Facebook Ads Manager but including other paid marketing platforms where appropriate.
- Previous agency PPC/digital agency experience would be valuable, but we’re also happy to consider those with experience gained via an in-house position – ideally eCommerce, Online Retail where you’ve managed multiple brand campaigns.
- In addition to PPC and digital marketing experience, we’re looking for outstanding account management and client communication skills, with a keen eye for what’s next in the social and display industry and best-practice tools.