Paid Social Account Manager
Central Employment are looking to recruit a Paid Social Account Manager, as we support a long term and expanding global performance marketing and media agency in Manchester. Due to internal business and client needs, we’re looking for Paid Social specialists in the Leeds area.
Purpose of the Paid Social Account Manager:
At its core, the role of the Paid Social Manager is to ensure the effective delivery of client campaigns through high quality client relationship management and campaign execution across established and new to market paid social platforms. The role will have full responsibility of a key accounts, that requires both strategic thinking and the desire to work within the buying platforms.
Main responsibilities of the Paid Social Account Manager:
You will lead best in class strategies and management of paid social accounts to achieve set KPI’s, support the wider business to develop and expand the paid social offering and liaise with other channels to ensure an integrated response to marketing objective
- Fully understand client business objectives / communication objectives and ensure these are translated into meaningful platform strategies.
- Attend regular external and internal client meetings, including status meetings, briefing sessions, campaign reviews, QBRs etc.
- Develop and foster an effective working relationship with our partners at Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and emerging social/content amplification platforms.
- Arrange and attend regular catch ups with our priority partners to ensure we continue to deliver the best-in-class campaigns and identify potential alpha / beta trials.
- Working with creative agencies on a regular basis to drive optimised for platform creative assets
- Ownership of policy and legislative changes
- Support technology selection and deal management when necessary (e.g. review Preferred Market Developers)
- Be responsible for the timely and accurate billing and reconciliation of campaign spend / income by your team to ensure suppliers are paid on time, and clients are invoiced on time
- Deliver paid media strategies to help define KPIs and strategy.
- Ongoing global governance, best practice and market support
- Where possible work closely with other digital and ATL channels to identify channel integration opportunities.
- Deliver clear plans and presentations to clients, internal agency teams and client servicing department detailing how a client’s objectives are to be met through social channels.
- Creation of specific account elements within the campaign (toolkits, creative options, segmentation of the audience, ad copy, landing pages, and so on) to ensure this matches best practice.
- Monitor daily delivery and performs regular optimisation of all campaign elements (segments, creative, landing pages, etc) based on agreed campaign KPIs
- Ensure campaigns are delivered as planned with no overspends or errors in delivery.
- Deliver regular, timely, accurate, literate and insightful reports to clients
Essential experience required as a Paid Social Account Manager:
- Circa 3+ yrs within Paid Social Media as a channel
- Ideally some exposure to working within an agency setting or in-house within an eCommerce, Retail or Finance Services
- Client account/people management
- Experience across multiple verticals and multiple platforms
- Well rounded understanding of tracking and measurement landscape
- Clear understanding of FMP and tech ecosystem
- Track record of people development
- Financial acumen
- Ownership of client revenue
- Grasp of organic social and influencers