Paid Social Account Director
Central Employment are delighted to be supporting a global digital performance agency, a trusted partner to a number of global brands. They have a new opportunity for a Paid Social Account Director, working alongside the Head of Paid Social, working directly on key client campaigns, strategies and also manage/lead a team of Paid Social specialists.
Purpose of the Paid Social Account Director:-
The purpose of this role is to provide strategic planning and direction for all Paid social clients, oversee all implementation and to grow revenue and capability in the Paid Social team.
• Act as owner or strategic drive on a product or on client planning.
• Develop their Paid Social product to help us stay at the forefront of the industry
• Develop and manage the Paid Social team to keep them best in class
• Work closely with the strategy & client service teams, to deliver market leading Paid Social strategies
• Own relationships (client / tech/ product)
• New business research and pitch document production, followed by pitching to potential new clients
• Developing cross channel integration as part of the Planning process. Help clients and the team understand the full value of Paid Social and the impact that it has, other than in hitting a client’s KPIs
• Internal and external channel and product evangelist
The ideal candidate will ideally have experience of operating within a fast pace, changeable digital marketing/media agency setting, with the ability to manage and develop key client relationships, overseeing a dedicated team of Paid Social specialists.
• Client account/people management
• Circa 5 yrs dedicated Paid Social experience
• Experience across multiple verticals and multiple platforms
• Well rounded understanding of tracking and measurement landscape
• Clear understanding of FMP and tech ecosystem
• Track record of people development
• Financial acumen
• Ownership of client revenue
• Grasp of organic social and influencers