Paid Search Business Development Manager
Central Employment are hiring a Paid Search Business Development Manager based in central London. The successful the Paid Search Business Development Manager will join a growing search marketing agency with national client base across various industries and sectors.
As Paid Search Business Development Manager you’ll be reporting directly into the CEO which gives you a fantastic platform to work from and great exposure to the whole business.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Create and develop new business opportunities in line with the firms new business targeting strategy across Paid Search
- Take ownership for creating sales pipeline opportunities
- Manage opportunities from prospect research to pitch
- Develop, deploy and follow-up outbound prospecting campaigns
- Review press for opportunities
- Professionally guide prospects through the sales process
- Mentor & develop other members of the business development team to sell Paid Search
- Project management of pitch teams to respond to RFIs and RFPs, ensuring an exceptionally high written and design standard
- Build relationships with online marketing managers, directors, CMOs
- Handover clients to Client services as part of on boarding
- Work closely with Search & Paid Search Director to develop opportunities
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in digital performance marketing, ideally from a digital performance agency environment.
- A B2B sales consultancy approach to new business.
- An understanding of paid search and how it can advertisers achieve their goals & targets
- Commercially astute and can build rapport with prospects very quickly
- In-depth knowledge of the broader digital space
- Personable, presentable and articulate
- A motivated and collaborative team player who is and outstanding written and oral communicator
- A solid track record of generating profitable business
- Google AdWords Qualified Certification is desirable although not essential