Paid Media Strategist
Central Employment are delighted to working with a fast growing Digital Media Consultancy, as they look to hire a Paid Media Strategist
My client deliver high-performing growth strategies for a range of fast growing UK clients. In this Paid Media Strategist role, you will be responsible for architecting campaign concepts and strategies for a range of B2B and B2C clients, with a focus on Paid Social and Search.
- Assist the Growth team in delivering high-quality campaigns for clients
- Develop, execute, and optimise cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch
- Work cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organisation
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs
- Build out media buys for various ad platforms and oversee the day-to-day execution of paid media
- Oversee and manage overall paid media budget
- Conduct in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
Experience and knowledge:
You must have agency experience ensuring paid media projects are successfully planned and executed while contributing to the growth of client accounts via paid media strategies. We’re looking for someone with 3+ years working in a Paid marketing role.
- This role is perfect for those looking to progress in their digital marketing career and work in a rewarding agency environment.
- You’ll understand the use of different digital marketing tools for different purposes and audiences.
- Creative and innovative: You will be able to compose creative ways to develop our demand generation services..
- Results-driven: You understand the importance of delivering high quality work and know what it takes to help clients achieve their targets.
- Communication: You’ll have the ability to build relationships across the business and with clients.
- Proactive: You’ll have the ability to manage your own time and work to deadlines.
- Collaborative: You’ll want to work as part of a talented team, collaborating and sharing ideas.
- An eye for detail: You’ll develop and support on the implementation of campaign plans, ensuring campaigns and well-performing and client objectives are met