Paid Media Specialist – PPC & Paid Social
Central Employment are working with a leading an award winning Web-Print eCommerce brand and a true UK market leader. They are looking to expand their Performance Marketing team, with the appointment of a Paid Media Specialist – PPC & Paid Social.
The Role of Paid Media Specialist – PPC & Paid Social:-
The Performance Marketing Specialist will join an award-winning marketing team. This is a key role to manage initiatives to grow sales, with a particular focus on Paid Search, Paid Social & Display channels. The successful candidate will also have a role in shaping their SEO & Affiliate marketing programmes whilst working collaboratively with the CRM, Creative, Content, Campaign & Product teams. We are looking for a passionate and inquisitive individual with strong data-driven, cross-channel experience to push forward their customer acquisition efforts and identify new opportunities for the business through an integrated multi-channel strategy.
Responsibilities of the Paid Media Specialist – PPC & Paid Social:-
- Contribute towards and manage a forward-thinking acquisition strategy.
- Take ownership of the Paid Search, Paid Social & Google Display Network initiatives, working closely with our chosen partner agencies to grow these channels.
- Support management of the paid media budget, ensuring CPA & ROAS are aligned to business KPI’s.
- Manage a media dashboard that measures marketing KPI’s and communicate insights with senior stakeholders and the wider marketing team to help grow high value customer sectors.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to optimise channel conversion rates by evaluating customer journeys to identify potential areas of improvements.
- Live and breathe channel performance to highlight wins and identify opportunities to improve performance, not limited to performance marketing KPI’s but also key sectors and product performance.
- Systematically reviewing the acquisition team toolkit, reviewing platforms and services to add efficiencies, automations, and improve processes to meet the business demands and growth.
- Feed into acquisition test & learn roadmap – drive continuous improvement through meaningful testing and evaluations across all performance channels to learn and optimise activity against agreed KPIs.
- Support the SEO & Affiliate initiatives by working closely with the respective channel owners and chosen partner agencies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of PPC/Paid Media management experience in a brand or marketing agency environment. (Including Paid Search & Display).
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads & Google Analytics.
- Strong organisational skills for task management, agency workflows, budgeting and scheduling.
- Reporting and analysis experience, providing regular analysis and actionable insights to the wider marketing team.
- Excellent communication skills, articulate and being able to adapt communication style depending on audience and experience level.
- Internal & external stakeholder management experience across a range of skill levels.
- 2+ years of Paid Social management experience in a brand or marketing agency environment. (Including hands-on experience with Facebook Business Manager).
- 1+ years hands-on experience with additional performance marketing channels (affiliates, SEO etc.)
- 1+ years hands-on experience with Search Ads 360.
- Basic understanding of Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google My Business & SEMrush.
- Agency management experience.
- Degree level education.