Paid Media Manager
Central Employment are looking to recruit a client facing and ambitious Paid Media Manager joining a fast growing digital media and performance marketing agency in Newcastle.
Purpose of the Paid Media Manager:
As a Paid Media Manager you will be expected to manage channel activity for clients from planning, execution, analysis and assisting with senior requests for business activity such as pitch material or insight, with a strong focus on Paid Social, Paid Search and Display.
Main & Key Responsibilities:
- Planning, implementation, analysis of paid search and paid social channel activity for client base.
- Reporting, presenting and client comms.
- Providing analytical channel feedback and recommendations.
- Monitoring channel performance & pacing inc. financial reconciliations.
- Support senior team in business and client activity.
- Plan & prioritise work accordingly and autonomously, meeting set deadlines.
- Working closely with internal teams and manage ad hoc client requests
Experience/Background of the Paid Media Manager:
The ideal candidate will have experience planning, activating, optimising and reporting across major search and/or social platforms. It would also be highly desirable (not essentially required) if the candidate has client-facing experience and has worked collaboratively with both internal and external parties.
- We are looking for someone who after onboarding and initial training and with a development plan in place can be autonomous and hit the ground running.
- Working in a team on the day-to-day delivery of your client’s business objectives, planning and buying of paid search and social campaigns inc. analysis with senior support from the team.
- The ideal candidate will be numerate with a high attention to detail, confident and enthusiastic.