Paid Marketing Manager (AdWords)
Central Employment are delighted to be assisting a fast growing and award-winnig digital agency recruit a Paid Marketing Manager (AdWords) based from their HQ in the North East.
The Paid Marketing Manager (AdWords) has the overall responsibility for the performance of the PPC team and the key accounts they manage. Working closely with the Senior Paid Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will help to shape the strategy and direction of the service and the accounts within their remit on ensuring the ongoing improvement in performance and growth across a broad reach of Paid Search platforms.
You will be responsible for the ongoing & proactive communication of their own clients as well as ensuring our own internal best practises are been met.
They will work closely with all members of the PPC team to improve their skills and delivery through training and strong leadership.
We’re looking for a dedicated PPC professional who is keen to progress their career to the next level.
Responsibilities of the Paid Marketing Manager:
- Overseeing and optimising paid search campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook & Linkedin
- Creating accounts and campaigns where necessary, as well as suggesting new channels or areas for growth
- Managing and reporting on keyword bids, Impression Share, Quality Score, ROI and general account performance
- Ensuring accounts are utilising all relevant Ad Extensions and that all new relevant features are being tested
- Keeping ad copy up to date and running tests continuously
- Generating reports for internal and client use
- Keeping up to date with PPC and Digital Developments
- Using various analytics platforms (e.g. Google analytics) to show trends
Essential experience required:
- Experience in the development, management, and coordination of Paid Search and Google Shopping strategies and satisfy the business requirements of client stakeholders at multiple levels
- 2-4 years in relevant roles
- An extremely high technical knowledge of PPC and associated technology/suppliers
- A high technical knowledge of Google Shopping and feed management platforms
- Familiarity with Google Merchant Centre, linking a shopping feed to Google AdWords and/or working with a shopping feed and analysing gaps and opportunities with regards to Google Shopping campaigns is advantageous
- Demonstrable track record of building profitable Paid Search campaigns
- Experience working to set CPA, revenue and ROI targets