New Business Development Manager (ICT)
Central Employment are delighted to partnering an award-winning ICT organisation, a market leader in providing technology driven solutions to SME’s within the North East. They have a new opportunity for an experienced New Business Development Manager (IT), to help drive technology sales to new business customers.
They specialise in IT infrastructure, Cloud Services and Communications, delivering end to end managed services via our internal network and engineering departments. If you’re an experienced B2B Tech/IT Sales professional with a proven ability to sell, this is an excellent opportunity to build a rewarding role within a successful technology company.
The Key Role Responsibilities include:
- Respond to inbound sales and new business enquiries
- Cold-calling (phone and some canvassing) gaining new customers
- Attend sales meetings and maximise sales to customers
- Account Management of your own customer database – sales, after sales
- Increase revenue from your own customer base by up-sell and cross-sell (additional IT services, solutions, or telecom solutions)
- Handle enquiries regarding up-grades, cross-selling and customer deals.
- Follow-up marketing campaigns
- Close sales and process all paperwork.
The successful candidate must have:
- You will have a strong sales background with previous experience and success in a similar role focusing on IT, Tech or B2B software sales .
- Have a passion for new business and success
- Strong on the telephone with the ability to get passed the gatekeeper and form good client relations
- A good understanding of the sales cycle and how to nurture and develop a healthy prospect list
- Articulate, professional, credible, ethical and possesses good business acumen.