Mid-Senior Strategic Planner
Central Employment are delighted to be working with a global Shopper Marketing Agency based in North East as they look to appoint a Mid-Senior Strategic Planner. They are industry leaders in creating strategic Shopper Marketing Campaigns for consumer led brands on a global scale.
Reporting into the Strategic Planning Director, they require a talented and ambitious Mid- Senior Strategic Planner to join this forward thinking FMCG, Shopper Marketing agency where you’ll get to grips with developing insight-led strategy for some very exciting global clients.
Overview of the Mid-Senior Strategic Planner role:
As a Mid-Senior Strategic Planner, your role will be all about getting under the skin of the shoppers in a number of different categories and markets, finding ways to make it easy for them to buy our clients categories and brands. Through the development of highly strategic and actionable plans, you’ll be comfortable mixing traditional in-store tools with relevant opportunities in digital, social, and mobile channels, as you make our approach relevant to new trends and emerging shopper behaviours. Working closely with key clients, creatives and the wider planning team, you’ll help to shape the agency approach – from insight, through activation, and on to evaluation – whilst also identifying and developing new initiatives and opportunities that will add value above and beyond the current scope of work.
Key experience required:
- A passion for humans, insights, strategy, and brands
- Brand agency experience in a Planner role would be preferred OR worked client side in brand marketing or category management profiling
- Proven background in developing strategy for well-known brands.
- Worked closely with FMCG, Retail based clients
- You’ll be confident in developing and delivering insight-led, strategic plans; continually monitoring both trends and campaign performance to inform and progress our work – week to week, year to year.