Central Employment Middlesbrough are delighted to be working with an established and respected further Education organisation, as they look to appoint a MAT Marketing Officer, fixed term for 12 months.
Purpose of the Marketing Officer:
If you have marketing experience, good copywriting skills and plenty of enthusiasm you could be a perfect fit for their experienced in-house marketing and web team. Within the role you will support the wider team to attract new students through the development of first class marketing materials and advertising campaigns, develop and strengthen positive public relations and support with the organisation of a range of events.
Marketing Officer responsibilities:
- Provide assistance on the marketing activity to support employer and apprenticeship recruitment activity f
- Provide marketing for to attract full and part time students and apprentices including; developing content for radio adverts, copy writing, testimonials, prospectuses, commercial course guide
- Undertake creative copywriting for a range of marketing materials including; website, course guides, newsletters, e-marketing, adverts, testimonials, leaflets, digital, social media and other publications as required.
- Ensure all materials are fully checked and proof read in line with the department’s procedures before being published.
- To liaise and develop positive relationships with managers and staff in order to support them with marketing and communications advice and ensure the brand strategy is adhered to.
- Work closely with members of the in-house creative team including graphic design, videography and photography to ensure high quality artwork across all materials
- Work with the marketing team to establish an approval process for content.
- Proven experience of creating and implementing marketing communications plans
- Knowledge of full marketing mix including sponsorships, events and advertising Excellent skills in writing engaging and accurate copy for online and offline materials.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media and digital marketing
- Management of promotional events and campaigns for businesses and education
- IT Literate: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Web CMS systems, CRM systems
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Excellent copy writing and proofreading skills
- Worked within a B2C marketing & communications setting would be ideal