Marketing Campaign Manager
Central Employment are working exclusively with a progressive Marketing Agency based in Newcastle as they require a Marketing Campaign Manager.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will be responsible for the delivery of a range of different marketing campaigns for clients from technical sectors including manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, science, research, pharmaceutical and technology.
Specifically, the purpose of this role is:
- To deliver client work to a high standard, to deadline and budget and ensure client satisfaction/retention.
- To deliver targeted marketing campaigns that will help our clients increase their profile and awareness globally.
- To work with the account director to develop client marketing strategies and plans.
- To develop strong relationships with clients, potential clients, colleagues, press / media and partner companies.
They are looking for an experienced, creative and passionate marketing professional who can shape our clients’ marketing strategies, come up with brilliant marketing ideas, develop targeted marketing messages, create compelling marketing campaigns that will position our clients as leaders in their markets and ahead of their competitors.
Core responsibilities include:
- Support the account director in advising our B2B clients on their marketing strategy and plan.
- Collaborate with the team to deliver creative integrated marketing campaigns for clients.
- Liaise with clients to scope and agree marketing campaign requirements.
- Create work/project schedules with clear milestones for delivery
- Deliver a range of client work and manage their projects and campaigns.
- Maintain good working relationships with clients.
- Monitor and review client projects and provide update reports.
- Exceed client expectations.
- Conduct market research activities for clients (market, competitors, customers) which will be fed into their marketing strategies.
- Develop marketing strategies for clients which include positioning, messaging, branding, segmentation, buyer journey etc and a fully integrated marketing plan (cross channel/platform).
- Deliver client work and manage a range of marketing disciplines from brand, creative, marketing and PR to design and digital projects including marketing materials, case studies, digital content, email communications, PR, sales materials and resources, brochures, written and visual content, assisting/managing events and trade shows.
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and reporting on marketing activity
- Represent the company in a range of internal and external activities including networking, events, client meetings and prospective client meetings.
- Continuously keep ahead of marketing and PR trends and share new trends and ideas.
- Establish and maintain a programme of personal development in marketing/PR.
- Provide the best marketing services to your client portfolio in line with our vision
- Self-driven, results orientated and a clear focus on high standards and business performance.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Project management, literacy and numeracy skills and the ability to prepare accurate quotations and proposals.
- Understands the principles of marketing and the need for consistency within all the company’s and clients branding, marketing and communications.
- Ability to understand and translate technical information into user friendly language.
- Able to demonstrate excellent client care and manage their needs and expectations.
- Responsible, accountable and determined to succeed.
- Passionate about marketing and delivering a high-quality service.
Education and formal qualifications
- Qualified to Degree level with significant relevant industry experience in marketing.
- B2B Marketing/PR Agency experience is advantageous however you will be considered if you have strong in-house marketing experience, gained from a technical sector.
- Experience in marketing.
- Experience of liaising with clients and project managing their marketing campaign requirements.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Experience in creating brand messaging and high-level content for multi-channel campaigns.
- Experience in writing quality content for press releases, blogs, websites and other offline and online marketing materials and campaigns.
Specific skills, aptitude, knowledge
- Strong understanding of marketing at a strategic level.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
- Ability to develop relationships with colleagues, clients and partners.
- Strong understanding of digital content marketing platforms such as online PR channels and social media.
- IT literate and willing to learn new technologies.
- Team worker and flexible.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.