Marketing Automation & CRM Specialist
Central Employment are looking to recruit a data driven B2C Marketing Automation & CRM Specialist, joining a scaling Ed-Tech solutions organisation as they expand their UK operations in Newcastle.
Purpose of the Marketing Automation & CRM Specialist:
This includes helping to develop marketing strategies for specific target audiences and evaluating the effectiveness of these campaigns with the goal of increasing progression further down the funnel, and the conversion rate of our existing database. A high degree of creativity, imagination, and open-mindedness is expected for this position because of the importance of creative thinking to success. We expect you to be up to date with the latest digital marketing technologies and trends. This is a strategic position that has both impact and visibility within the Sales and Marketing team and across our organisation. Data driven, he/she will have a deep understanding of database management, marketing automation and engagement tactics.
• Help create, manage and develop trigger email campaigns throughout the customer’s lifecycle to maximise revenue and to deliver the best customer experience based on their behaviour and preferences
• Carry out segmentation of the database to implement remarketing strategies, cross/down/up sale and geo- and product personalised communications that will help promote down funnel progression from the existing lead database that turn in to revenue.
• Help set up workflows within HubSpot for lead nurturing, re-engagement, down-sell, upsell campaigns across all brands/ courses, where applicable.
• Work in alignment with the CRM and MKT Automation Manager to produce weekly, mid intake and end of intake assessments and reporting on campaigns progress and effectiveness against goals (KPI’s) to the Director of Marketing, Demand Generation and to other areas of the business, when required, while mitigating problems that may hurt email deliverability and that increase customer engagement and
• Manage dynamic email templates using HTML.
• Help develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests and campaigns.
• Ensure the integrity of the data is preserved by working in alignment with the CRM and MKT Automation Manager
• Work with the CRM and MKT Automation Manager to ensure that all email campaigns comply with the current email best practice in the industry and data protection, and that the customer, is always the focus of what we do
• Evaluate technologies that can enhance the performance of campaigns and that are compatible within their ecosystem
• Support the CRM and MKT Automation Manager in the planning, building and execution of the digital marketing automation strategy
• Develop A/B testing of key digital assets to improve campaign performance
• Serve as the secondary point of contact for the customer database, identifying opportunities to improve marketing systems and data management and assist staff in using the database to support their business
• Ensures email best practise and data protection compliance
• Participate in the unit’s planning activities to contribute to the overall Marketing strategy
• Participates in the annual performance appraisal process
• Be responsible for their own continuing self-development
• Undertake other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary for the effective
performance of the business without altering the nature or level of responsibility involved
• Extensive knowledge and experience of digital marketing.
• 3+ years of proven Database Marketing and Marketing Automation experience including creating marketing lists, creating waterfalls & audit reports.
• Experience reading business requirements documents and translating defined requirements into detailed, field specific data pulls and execute code for list execution.
• Experience includes campaign execution process, data and tools, including design of experiment (A/B testing) construction, measurement and tracking.
• Experience of managing projects involving integration across systems and re-engineering business processes.
• Proficient in the usage of marketing automation systems (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot. The latter being the preferred option)
• Although not a mandatory requirement, fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS is a huge plus as it can help while working on email templates and landing pages
• Basic level of understanding with tools such as Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Photoshop, strongly desired.