Marketing Account Manager
Central is working with a longtime partner who is looking to take on a talented Marketing Account Manager who is experienced working clients and also talented in a range of Marketing skills. With an excellent culture, a competitive salary, and unlimited annual leave, it would be a great place to develop your career.
This Marketing Account Manager position will have you working on a range of projects in a company with relationships with some of the largest household names in the country such as HelloFresh and Benson for Beds. For your day to day you’ll be working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to nurture relationships with existing clients, while also targetting strategic accounts. With experience working in B2B marketing, you’ll be able to work collaborative environment seekign the best solution for the campaign you’ll help run.
Not only will your career thrive in this environment, you’ll also enjoy some outstanding benefits such as unlimited annual leave, an enhanced pension plan, and flexible/hybrid working. Beyond that, they also offer a personal budget for you to use in learning and development, as well as additional support with your health and well being. This is a great chance for you to work in an environment that genuinley cares about you, and your future.
- You will have B2B marketing experience
- Previous experience of Hubspot is an advantage
- Design experience in-house or at a creative agency would also be an advantage to support with the creation of outbound marketing materials
- You will be highly organised and efficient with the ability to develop and execute against an evolving plan
- Have the ability to clearly communicate new ideas and campaigns to internal stakeholders
- Be a team player that is able to work both autonomously and collaboratively with sales and marketing
- Experience with data-driven demand generation campaigns and hands-on experience building and analysing reports in CRM/analytics software
- Undertake detailed market, account, and persona research, demonstrating good data management and enrichment disciplines
- Research and review the latest trends and developments across our target accounts to generate compelling content that supports business core objectives.
- Create, manage and execute nurture marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with service teams to produce compelling content and assets that supports demand generation, such as infographics, email copy, reports, videos, brochures and sales presentations
- Work with sales, providing digestible account intelligence and exec-level insights and produce sales enablement assets
- Assist in development of Ideal Customer Profile
- Exemplify understanding of multi-touch attribution reporting, with alignment to ABM key accounts
- Assist in development of Key ABM Accounts List
- Strategise, execute, and optimise a data-driven ABM strategy to achieve sales goals
- Iterate and optimise campaigns based on data and analysis of ABM campaigns and tactics
- Deliver account research and analysis to drive ABM strategies
- Provide ongoing reporting, campaign insights and pacing toward goal to stakeholders