Lead Sales Development Representative
Central Employment are delighted to be supporting a leading SaaS provider in the North East, as the look to recruit a results orientated Lead Sales Development Representative.
Reporting to the Sales Development Manager, you’ll be laser-focus on, and have experience of, consistently hitting targets. You will live and breathe lead generation and prospecting. You’re always happy to pick up the phone, craft an email or shoot out a LinkedIn DM
Main/Key Responsibilities of the Sales Development Executive:
- Collaborate with Business Development Managers (BDMs) and Sales Management to identify target accounts
- Prospecting Cold calling, relationship building, follow up through emails, qualification of potential opportunities and nurturing long term opportunities
- Consultatively build relationships with prospects, focusing on their needs and pains relating to employee engagement.
- Identify relevant new business opportunities
- Efficiently and effectively process assigned opportunities into new business sales
- Manage own pipeline and work activities through HubSpot, maintaining accurate information and up to date forecasts on all prospects
- Research and build new and existing prospect accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, appointment setting)
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets to secure new business
- 3+ years consistent B2B sales experience, essentially gained from within the Technology/Digital space
- Previous cold calling experience required – outbound prospecting
- Team Player – We share what’s working and cheer each other on
- Superb writing, communication, and listening skills; you must understand objections and overcome them by turning the cynical into the converted.
- Outstanding time management skills
- High level of empathy
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results