Lead CRM Manager
Central Employment are working in partnership with a leading UK Web-Print specialist, as they look to strengthen their Customer Marketing team, hiring a data focused Lead CRM Manager.
Lead CRM Manager Role Overview:-
This role will lead an expanding CRM team with managerial responsibility for a CRM Manager. It will be a key role within the Customer Marketing team, delivering the projects that will drive increased loyalty and spend from an existing customer base.
Essential requirements as Lead CRM Manager:
- Using a detailed understanding of our customers and their needs this role will lead the strategy for the key lifecycle journeys from first registration through to regular loyal customers
- The role will lead the development and management of sophisticated and innovative marketing programmes using all the key customers touch points across email, site, SMS and direct mail.
- Leading the delivery, management and ongoing reporting and optimisation of our key lifecycle journeys. This will include onboarding and lapsing journeys as well as upsell, cross sell and reordering journeys among others. You will use available data and insights to plan these journeys, taking a test and learn approach with regular reporting along with recommendations for optimisations and improvements.
- You will play a key role in reviewing the scheme and updating it to drive demonstrable value to the business and all customer segments. This will involve reporting on the success of the programme and be the key driver of long-term strategic changes.
- Managing a mix of site-wide sales, targeted promotions and rewards programme discounts. Ensuring and demonstrating that overall discount strategy delivers sustainable benefits to the business in terms of increased customer volume and value.
- Leading the communications strategy for their different customer segments (based on both their industry and purchasing behaviour). Ensuring all communications and offers are relevant and drive value to both the customer and the business.
- Working with referral platforms and CRM tools, you will manage the marketing of this scheme and ongoing customer journeys to create, maintain and grow both our customer advocates, and a strong pipeline of new customers
- 5+ years in a CRM, Loyalty or Customers Marketing role.
- Understanding of eCommerce and Web Marketing
- Track record of delivering successful data and insight led campaigns.
- A high level of experience using a sophisticated CRM platform (eg. Iterable, Braze, Salesforce)
- Exceptional critical thinking to translate data and insight into relevant and tangible messaging and communication plans.
- Ability to use a strong level of analytical skills to guide decision making and recommendations.
- Management experience with a track record of developing junior team members.
- Strong level of analytical skills.
- Ability to think on your feet and make independent customer and commercial decisions within an agreed framework.