Insights & Web Analytics Executive (eCommerce)
Central Employment are delighted to be working alongside a national consumer, eCommerce brand as they look to recruit a Insights & Web Analytics Executive (eCommerce). As part of this, they are expanding the Online/eCommerce Team and are now looking for Insights & Web Analytics Executive to help support the online business growth.
Reporting to the Online Marketing Manager, you will be able to turn big data into easy to understand insights. Highly numerate, with a strong technical knowledge and experience of applying analytical and modelling techniques to provide insights to business issues and strategies to improve marketing performance.
Key responsibilities of the Insights & Web Analytics Executive (eCommerce):
- Analysis online sales to report a true multi-channel attribution
- Work with key stakeholders to identify and understand tagging requirements through measurement and reporting
- Proactively form hypothesis for split tests
- Carry out regular competitor and sector analysis to identify opportunities for the business
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to help answer specific business questions
- Create engaging presentations to communicate your findings and recommendations
- Train other team members and key stakeholders to encourage self-service of analytics reporting
- Identify gaps in the analytics capabilities to make recommendations that enrich the dataset available
- Conduct regular analytics and marketing data health checks
- Any other tasks deemed appropriate by the business to support the smooth running of the department.
- At least 18 months experience in digital analytics/digital optimisation
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience of working with other digital analytics tools, Webmaster, Google Tag Manager, Google Trends
- Super user of Excel (including building and running Macros)
- Intermediate (or higher) experience Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of digital performance metrics
- Ability to be able to summarise details for executive reporting
- Understanding of digital marketing channels, inc PPC, SEO, retargeting, affiliate and email
- Experience of AB testing / MVT tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence to make recommendations based on your findings and insights
- Ability to communicate effectively with third party suppliers and senior stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Data visualisation and storytelling for dashboards and reports