Head of Product (eCommerce Print)
Central Employment are working with a fast growing eCommerce brand, a leading provider of web-print based products. Due on-going growth within their Product & Marketing function, they have a new opportunity for a Head of Product, based from their North East facility.
Purpose of the Head of Product:
As Head of Product you will be an extremely passionate, highly creative and knowledgeable print professional, responsible for leading their growing Product department, to helping them disrupt the print industry with innovative print products, identify new opportunities with an existing portfolio.
Overview of key duties:
The successful candidate in this role with have line management experience as they will be supported by two direct reports, a Product Manager, who will regularly monitor and report on product performance, conduct competitor reviews and action product strategies, and an Ecommerce Assistant, who will manage the day-to-day product maintenance and updates for the website and other duties as delegated. Whilst direct reports will manage a wide range of products, the Head of Product will also your manage own suite of products directly, making this very much a hands-on role.
This role is suitable for individuals with:
- A passionate interest in small businesses and creative industries
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solving skills
Essential experience required:
- Demonstrable print product management experience
- Experience of leading successful product launches
- The abiliy to manage and develop a product suite and portfolio
- Operated within a fast paced B2C, eCommerce setting
- Experience in line managing direct reports, across eCommerce, Product and Category Management
- Excellent use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint or similar applications
- Experience of tools including Google Analytics, Double Click and Tableau
Nice to Have’s:
- Experience of working with UX/UI
- Degree (or equivalent) in business development/ marketing/ project management