Head of Marketing Data & Analytics
Central Employment are delighted to working in partnership with a leading UK Automotive Retailer, as they look to appoint a Head of Marketing Data & Analytics, joining their central marketing function.
Due to fluid nature of the business, this roles offers hybrid working however travel to their North East HQ will be required.
Purpose of the Head of Marketing Data & Analytics
As Head of marketing research and analytics, you will be responsible for marketing and web reporting and driving actionable insights into the business to improve our marketing operations. This role reports to the Chief Marketing officer and therefore sits on the senior marketing team.
This role will be accountable for a team that will drive forward the quality of our analytics, and for creating actionable learnings that effecting change, including:
• Actionable insights that reduce cost to market
• Daily and monthly performance reports to improve awareness of key data sets
• Marketing data integration to improve efficiency of marketing colleagues
• Introduction of marketing modelling, initially for the Website journeys to drive a data driven approach
• Management of Website tagging
The role will work with marketers to agree goals and funnels, segmenting, monthly monitoring and analysis of areas to improve on and optimization campaigns.
To deliver the insights required you will be an experienced marketing analyst with experience of building databases and complex reporting. With excellent analytics, insight and communication skills your time will be spent working with full spectrum marketing data extracts, leading real time monitoring and post-campaign analysis, optimizations, and strategy recommendations across the channels.
Tasks will include:
- Transform and analyse raw customer base transactional data and other relevant sources of information, and generate actionable insights to improve marketing ROI
- Maintenance and ongoing optimisation of regular dashboard summarizing key performance metrics across all channels and from Conquest to aftersales and events, in a joined-up view
- Presentation of data, insights and recommendations
- Oversight of the data for daily Marketing meeting
- Oversight of customer research projects
- For this role we are looking for you to have extensive experience in Marketing Data & Analytics, business intelligence and statistical modelling.
- Direct exposure to Digital Channels; ECRM, Social, PPC, SEO and others
- Translate complex problems and solutions to all levels of the organization
- Technical experience of: Power BI, SQL, Full Microsoft package including Excel, GA
- Experience with data visualization techniques and concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented, highly organized and resourceful
- Proven ability to produce results with a high degree of accuracy under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to support multiple projects simultaneously, while ensuring flexibility in order to meet deadlines
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment