Head of Digital Performance (eCommerce)
North of England base / relocation package on offer
Sales & Marketing
Central Employment are delighted to be working alongside a national consumer, eCommerce brand as they look to recruit a Head of Digital Performance (eCommerce). As part of this, they are expanding the Digital Performance team and are now looking for a Head of Digital Performance (eCommerce) to operate within a new role, reporting into the Head of Group eCommerce.
Your key objective will be building a world-class online acquisition engine to drive the growth. Our ideal applicant will be working at a similar level in a fast paced, multichannel eCommerce organisation and looking for a new challenge with more responsibility as you will drive, manage and develop a new in-house integrated digital performance and analytics team. You will be highly commercial with a proven track record of successfully driving online sales growth through online marketing tactics and strategies.
- Excellent people management skills
- Highly strategic, analytical and commercial
- Experience of management a large scale paid search budget
- Technical acumen for delivery of personalised targeted digital marketing
- High energy and strong drive to succeed
Key responsibilties of the Head of Digital Performance:
- Delivering online sales and margin targets
- Manage large digital marketing budget
- Devise monthly targeted acquisition and brand development strategies across all digital media channels.
- Be a key driver in the design & build of a new Sales Force e-commerce site
- Set and carefully track budget and performance goals.
- Closely manage digital media agency to oversee trafficking, implementation, optimization and reporting of all paid media campaigns.
- Collaborate with brand marketing on campaigns and creative assets.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of campaign results to identify improvements.
- Continually test new marketing channels, ad formats, creative, and copy.
- Analyse the company’s overall customer acquisition to determine the best methods of attribution for paid marketing.
- Working closely with our eCommerce partners such as Salesforce and Digital agencies to drive maximum benefit for our customers and return from our investments
Essential Experience required:
- Experience in a high volume online or multi-channel retailer and or fast paced consumer driven eCommerce organisation
- Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurements
- Experience of content outreach and link building
- Proven ability to oversee large website build
- Solid understanding of site architecture /website taxonomy
- Strong research, analysis/interpretation of data
- Day to day user of Google Analytics and SEO tools, such as Search Console SEO Moz, Searchmetrics
- IT literate with a higher than average knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with third party suppliers and senior stakeholders
· Highly organised, dependable, with a ‘can do/will do’ attitude
· Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
· Ability to work independently and to tight deadlines
· A great communicator, who can contribute effectively as part of a team
· A logical thinker and problem solver
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ROI driven environment
· Ability to keep calm under pressure
· Flexible approach to work and workload
· Passionate about developing a career within digital marketing