Head of CRO
Central Employment are delighted to be working with a leading UK eCommerce, Digital Marketing Specialist as they look to appoint a Head of CRO. Based in the North East.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will have significant experience of driving conversion performance across ecommerce and non ecommerce websites using a variety of tools and personal knowledge.
Key duties & Responsibilities
- The new Head of CRO will manage, educate and grow the current CRO team to ensure that the service offering is constantly evolving and at the forefront of new findings within the industry.
- The successful candidate will also be required to create a CRO roadmap and development strategy to ensure our offering is innovative and proactive.
- Take overall responsibility for commercial growth of the department, monitor and improve efficiency and budgets with the department, and have a vested interested in client growth and retention.
- Lead and inspire the CRO team and inspire others within the company, facilitating progression and success.
- Set targets and monitor performance of individuals constantly educating and transferring knowledge.
- Work with existing digital marketing teams to contribute to client success.
- Working together as part of a larger client strategy campaign is key and should also increase CRO knowledge across the wider company.
- The Head of CRO will be required to participate in pitches when needed, and produce proposals and pitch documents that inspire prospects to work with us. Appearances at industry events and award ceremonies may also be required as part of this role.
– Genuine digital experience within conversion rate optimisation.
– Client-facing experience at a senior level, with the ability to direct the way,
problem-solve and diffuse tensions when needed
– Passion for digital and an ambition to drive an industry-leading digital offering.
– An analytical and strategic thinker with the ability to plan effectively and stick to it, but
also able to react well to pressure and unforeseen challenges.
– Outstanding communication skills across all levels, externally and internally.
– Commercially astute with knowledge of improving efficiency without implicating client
– A strong collaborator who can work with internal teams to achieve mutual goals.
– Google Analytics qualification
– 3 years+ experience in a digital leadership role
– Agency experience with exposure to eCommerce
– Excellent knowledge of CRO and proficiency in using web analytics tools
– Experience of successful people management