Group eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager
Central Employment are working with a UK wide consumer and lifestyle focussed organisation, as they look to appoint a new Group eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager.
Group eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager role profile:-
- Develop marketing strategies in line with commercial company objectives working alongside directors and stakeholders.
- Manage an internal team consisting of Email Marketing, Social Media, UX and Web Chat/Customer Service.
- Manage and have experience with Google Analytics, Site Performance Tools
- Plan and schedule digital and press advertising
- Work with the Graphic Designers to ensure all artwork is created and implemented within deadlines to launch promotions, offers and new products or categories
- Drive and manage social media campaigns analysing the results of ROI to devise best practise
- Create and nurture relationships with 3rd parties to develop durable E-Commerce partnerships
- Continue to present innovative ideas and ways in which the group can evolve and grow both online and across the UK store network
You will need:
- To be confident in using e commerce platforms and Email platforms
- Experience in working within a FMCG setting, targeting both B2B & B2C audiences
- Strong analytical skills and head for problem solving.
- Proven ability to use appropriate software analytical tools.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing channels, from PPC, Affiliates, SEO and Socia
- Minimum of 3+ years in a similar role, with a strong blend of eCommerce management and digital marketing
- Experience creating successful marketing strategies
- Proven experience generating ROI and budget management
- To be driven, trend-aware and innovative
- A marketing qualification at degree level or experience on the job