Employer Engagement Manager
Our new role of Employer Engagement Manager will be responsible for engaging with the East Riding of Yorkshire’s IT, Digital and Tech businesses to identify and create apprenticeship opportunities for young people. Working alongside our marketing, talent recruitment and employer engagement teams we will develop a strong team ethos and spirit, supporting the overall business goals, whilst having fun along the way.
Our client is expanding into new territories after success in the UK, you will have an opportunity to shape the technology drive in the local area with a focus on youth engagement.
Our new role of Employer Engagement Manager will be responsible for engaging with businesses in Hull, York and surrounding areas to identify and create opportunities for young people. Working alongside our marketing, talent recruitment and employer engagement teams we will develop a strong team ethos and spirit, supporting the overall business goals, whilst having a little fun along the way.
- Participate in East Yorkshire’s IT, Tech and Digital skills conversation
- Educate local employer networks on the apprenticeship talent solution
- Identify, prospect and generate new apprenticeship opportunities in your region
- Attend business development meetings with customers and convert apprenticeship opportunities
- Coordinate with recruitment colleagues to fulfil created opportunities
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts retaining a minimum of 80% beyond the existing service
- Communicates client needs and demands to SMT
- Forecast and track client account metrics
- Keep records of client transactions
- Adhere and promote the company values and core mission
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a sales, business development or employer engagement role
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to build long-lasting and trusted relationships
- Exceptional customer service skills, with the ability to understand customer need and deliver solutions focused outcomes
- Proficiency with the use of IT systems and databases including Microsoft Office programs
- Strong project, time and task management skills
- Creative thinker, with a flair for innovation and continuous improvement
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to interpret and use data to inform decision making
- Understands and shares in our vision, mission and core purpose
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in the apprenticeships, training or education sector
- Previous experience in the tech or digital sector
- Strong relationships and networks in the regional tech and digital sector
- Knowledge of the digital skills gap
- Knowledge of the tech and digital sector
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding business as they go through a steady period of growth. Please get in touch with Greg Phipps for further details.