eCommerce Trading Manager
We’re on the hunt for an outstanding Ecommerce Trading Manager You will take full end to end accountability for our ecommerce sales channel utilising deal making, promotional calendars, marketing techniques and inter-company working. We’re growing faster than ever before, and we want you to be part of the next level of growth.
You will be primarily responsible for driving online growth within the UK, by utilising promotions, email marketing, site creative, on-site promos and marketing You will work within the Ecommerce team and alongside the Merchandising team to manage the day-to-day trading of the website, whilst also being accountable for developing and executing a long-term commercial strategy to maximize online sales and profitability.
- Report and monitor sales, key metrics and promotions in weekly trade meetings.
- Work closely with the ecommerce manager and team on the long-term trading strategy.
- Providing both long- and short-term sales forecasts for all ecommerce channels that are driven by budgeted acquisition and marketing strategies.
- Manage the planning and reporting of all key promotional activity, and work alongside the ecommerce team in the delivery and execution.
- Actively provide the Warehouse team with order and unit forecasts to ensure the correct allocation of resource during promotional periods.
- Work with the Merchandising team to drive stock efficiency across all channels by monitoring the ecommerce stock holding and availability.
- Together with the Buying and Merchandising teams create online opportunities and tailor packages to the different sites drawing upon trading and sales analysis.
- Analyse trading patterns and understand the sales curve, reporting findings and identifying opportunities to further maximize online sales and profitability.
- Work with the Ecommerce Manager to ensure that the product/range/trading strategies are supported by the digital marketing strategy for all trafficked channels – including SEO, PPC, Affiliates, retargeting and social advertising.
- Work with the Content team to optimise the website customer experience/ journey, feeding into decisions on content and layout across the site (e.g. homepage, navigation, PDP)
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Production team to ensure all product launch dates are achieved.
- Collaborate with CRM specialist, feeding into the CRM strategy, email planning, segmentation and personalisation from a stock and product perspective.
- Brief on-site merchandising recommendations to the Production team, driving cross-/up-sell to increase UPO and AOV, and review analysis of impact.
The successful Ecommerce Trading Manager will have the following demonstrable skills and experiences:
– Experience of a similar role ecommerce & online trade marketing management role
– Being from a FMCG or ecommerce background would be advantageous
– Analytical and numerical with strong reporting skills
– Communication & influencing acumen
– Strong attention to detail
– Highly organised to ensure the smooth running of all daily operations.
– Highly commercial commercially
– Drive, enthusiasm and passion for the brand