eCommerce SEM Executive (SEO/PPC)
Up to £30,000 DOE
Sales & Marketing
|Central Employment are working with an established manufacturer and distributer of consumables to global markets, as they look to appoint a eCommerce SEM Executive (SEO/PPC), joining their expanding marketing team. Reporting to the e-commerce Manager, this role is instrumental in executing on the companies Ecommerce strategy to increase revenue from private customers.
SEM management and responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing an effective SEO strategy and maximizing sales revenue and the visitor experience.
- Co-ordinating content, design, social media, PPC marketing and other SEO activities.
- Manage third-party and internal SEO optimization programmes and report on performance.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with Web Developer to ensure SEO best practices are implemented.
- Work with marketing team to drive SEO in content creation.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
The ideal candidate will have:
Proven SEO/PPC experience including (a minimum of 12 months);
- Excellent knowledge in all aspects of SEO
- Proven experience of website UX and SEO optimization
- Knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking factors
- Proven experience managing Google/Bing/Amazon/Facebook PPC campaigns and driving results
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience of Google Analytics and SEO tools
- Creating content marketing and link building strategy and execution
- Investigating and troubleshooting SEO issues and recommending solutions
- Site auditing including