Central Employment are working exclusivley with a hugely successful eCommerce organisation based in the North East. They offer a range of consumer goods, across a number of websites and now are manufacturing their own product range. They have a new opportunity for a experienced eCommerce Manager, reporting to the Digital Director.
Purpose of the eCommerce Manager:
You will be a part of the management team and drive online sales. This includes 4 established eCommerce websites and a newly created B2B/Trade site. You will have a team of 3 reporting to you (Marketing Exec and 2 designers) and have ownership of PPC, SEO, Email, Affiliates, CRO and social media. You will also work closely with digital agencies to enhance customer journey, and optimise the websites accordingly.
Responsibilities of the eCommerce Manager:
● Working with the Head of Ecommerce to plan and execute the digital marketing strategy.
● Be the direct link between Leader Online and our external agencies to drive the digital strategy and ensure targets and performance is being met.
● Day to day management of our external marketing agencies.
● Management of our in house team to plan and execute marketing campaigns in line with the promotional calendar.
● Monitor Google Analytics to spot any areas for growth / improvement
● Work with photography to ensure the products are shot and the campaigns are up to brand standard.
● Day to day management of the websites to ensure the customer experience is driving conversions.
● Analyse performance of marketing campaigns and adjust accordingly.
● Work cross functionally to be lead on promotional calendar management
Essential experience required:
● Experience either agency or end brand side working in eCommerce
● Several years experience working within a fast-paced eCommerce team
● You are a data driven individual that knows their way round Google Analytics, AdWords and
● Creative thinker, good with coming up with out-of-the-box ideas
● Used to working at pace, turning around ideas quickly
● Management experience is desired