Digital Performance Account Manager
Central Employment are currently seeking a client facing Digital Performance Account Manager, joining an established and growing digital, creative agency in central Newcastle. Reporting into the Head of Digital Services and wider senior digital team, you will be responsible for project management and delivery, client servicing and commercial management.
To manage allocated projects, and accounts acting as the main focal point for clients and the internal team, providing pro-active client servicing and tight project management to deliver the highest levels of client satisfaction. To work with the digital team as a whole to inspire clients and deliver appropriate and effective results driven solutions to their business needs through the creative and digital process.
• To take client briefs and produce into a clear and inspirational brief for the design and digital teams
• Keep all members of the team regularly updated on the status of ongoing projects
• Effectively manage client approvals process; i.e.. cost proposals, design / artwork sign-offs, etc
• Maintain a positive and collaborative relationship
• To attend/make presentations of work where appropriate, ensuring all output is presented professionally and with conviction, supported by clear rationale and recommendation
• To produce and circulate meeting reports for all external meetings/discussions within 48 hours, which capture the essence of the meeting and with clearly assigned action points
• To set up and attend project review meetings (as required) involving all necessary parties to ensure that key learnings are identified and acted uponAct as the client’s first point of contact on day-to-day running of projects
• To pro-actively manage client relationships, to identify early signs of problems and to be alert for opportunities to add value.
• To work as part of the wider team to ensure we meet or exceed client objectives and expectations at all time
• To organise, co-ordinate and prepare credentials documentation, presentations and proposals in relation to client opportunities
• Use initiative to contribute to and recommend ways of improving the way of workingTo articulate and promote the Right First Time philosophy and deliver this through day to day work
• To demonstrate a good understanding of branding and marketing, specifically in relation to clients and their business
• Demonstrate an ability to assess whether creative work and development is on strategy and brief
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Digital Hybrid experience ideally within a Senior Account Management, Client Relationship or Project Management role
- Experience of multi-channel digital marketing – SEO, PPC, CRO, Email Marketing, Social and Content Marketing
- A passion for learning new things and working hard.
- A flexible approach to the way you work and what you do.
- Experience of writing for a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to work on your own initiative & as part of a team.
- Ability to manage relationships with tact & diplomacy.
- Willingness to undertake staff training & development as required.
- Commitment to learn new things.