Digital Performance Account Director
Central Employment are delighted to be recruiting for a Digital Performance Account Director, based in North East for a industry leading digital agency.
Due to growth within the client service and planning teams, they are seeking a commercially astute Digital Performance Account Director, working directly with key clients and reporting to the Head of Client Services.
- Lead on key-client digital marketing performance
- Deliver top-notch leadership skills with campaign teams
- Deliver success through others
- Own the commercial and strategic growth plans for your group of accounts
- Lead technical conversations and decision making on multi-service, new business pitches
Client Account /Service Responsibilities:
- Use your outstanding interpersonal skills to collaborate with colleagues and client stakeholders in creating digital marketing strategies centralised around business critical objectives and targets to drive performance
- Understand your client’s brand inside-out, their industry and their key stakeholders
- Understand the impact/effect of other marketing activity on your client’s performance
- Manage the clients budget across services to optimise performance
- Align client’s future business goals with longer-term digital marketing performance strategies, have a view of their world 12-24 months out.
- Be responsive and fast moving when reacting to client requirements and challenges
- Track performance and hold internal service delivery teams accountable for progress and performance for your client accounts by critically reviewing channel tactics and reasoning
- Presenting digital marketing strategies at senior level to clients
- Manage client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients’ attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
- Support the delivery of quality clients reports with genuine campaign performance insights aligned with strategy objectives
- Own specific strategic development initiatives within the business to improve our commercial performance.
- Commits to personal development using both Agency training & support as well as a personal commitment to personal and performance improvement
- Be a role model within the agency
- Be visible throughout the Agency as a thought leader on digital marketing
- Be able to clearly articulate opportunities with colleagues and Agency senior management team
The ideal candidate will have 4-5 years agency side experience working in a digital performance, multi-channel or similar role.
- Experience in digital performance channels – PPC, Paid Social, SEO, CRO/Analytics and Affiliate Marketing
- Be confident speaking to clients, 3rd parties and media owners
- Have a detailed understanding of the digital landscape and emerging media platforms.