Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to £38,000 DOE + excellent benefits and progression
Location: County Durham
Job Type: Permanent
Category: Sales & Marketing
Central Employment are working in partnership with a growing consumables brand based in Co Durham, as they look to appoint a Digital Marketing Manager.
Purpose of the Digital Marketing Manager’s role:-
To help his growing brand with their ambitious growth plans, they are looking for a talented and experienced digital marketeer who is passionate about consumer focussed brands ans is excited by their mission. You will be taking on a key senior role with scope to develop and deliver the businesses digital marketing strategy and subsequently build the digital marketing function. The role is perfect for a motivated and tenacious self-starter who loves making a real difference, having responsibility and autonomy to deliver; and is passionate about leading the growth and development of the business.
Role and responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:-
As our Digital Marketing Manager, your primary responsibilities will be the development and delivery of the businesses digital marketing strategy and activities. Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure our brand is consistently executed and help us to further develop our unique brand identity and personality
- Responsible for all earned, owned, and paid marketing activities
- Keep an eye on the competition, ensuring you are up to date with their activities and identify any opportunities
- Develop and implement strategies and plans for all audiences within both Retail and Trade segments.
- Continually improving the functionality of the eCommerce site, focusing on user journey’s, shopability and conversion.
- Implement in house PR activity to help raise awareness of our brand and audiences.
- Lead on new marketing initiatives such as developing our CSR project, podcast, new social channels.
- Constantly researching consumer, societal and digital trends.
- Lead the delivery of our business growth strategy and develop this over time in collaboration with our marketing and business advisers
- Manage marketing budget and delivery against key financial and engagement KPIs
- Deliver new product launches working with our eCommerce Merchandiser and in-house designer
- Launch, market and run our customer referral and retention programme
- Plan and deliver email marketing campaigns
- Prepare and execute online calendar of activities
- Manage relationships with external marketing, paid advertising and design resources
- Work closely with directors to optimise and develop our social media, influencer and content strategies and delivery of campaigns
- Use data and analytics to provide marketing insight and new ideas and strategies to acquire and
- Regular reporting against marketing plans and key deliverables
Essential experience required:-
- Proven ability to design and deliver marketing strategies that achieve significant outcomes
- Ability to balance commercial and data driven decision making with creative flair
- Strong attention to detail/high level of accuracy
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Able to co-ordinate and manage internal and external resources
- 2+ years previous eCommerce experience with strong understanding of eCommerce strategy, optimisation and best practices
- Knowledge and experience in content and technical SEO, paid and organic search
- 3+ years digital marketing experience including social and influencer marketing and brand development