Digital Marketing/eCommerce Executive
Central Employment are seeking a Digital Marketing/eCommerce Executive on behalf of an award-winning and fast growing consumables exporter based in the North East.
Working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager, the role itself will be shaping the eCommerce strategy and increasing revenue. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference over the eCommerce channel of the business.
Digital Marketing/eCommerce Executive key responsibilities:
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of the eCommerce web strategy.
- Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunity for driving growth beyond current organisational thinking.
- Assist with the development of the company website, managing the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
- Sales / Lead generation content in line with business objectives
- Planning and executing data capture and utilisation for marketing purposes i.e. email marketing, social.
- Coordinating customer communications and managing relationships, collating customer feedback to help further develop the eCommerce channel.
- Managing and growing products via Amazon, eBay and other 3rd party marketplaces.
- Develop actionable insight from data for future activity and increase in revenue.
Knowledge and Experience required:
The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who is entrepreneurial but technically minded who is passionate about delivering online growth and who is able to maintain and update web content, while driving eCommerce revenue. This newly created role requires a self-starter who has a proven track record of creating and implementing strategies, with previous experience working with eCommerce channels within a B2C environment.
- Strong minded individual who works well on their own, as well as part of a team
- A highly flexible, positive and resilient individual with the ability to be innovative and collaborate.
- You will be highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge and understanding of disciplines including Google Analytics, online marketing, SEO and conversion optimisation.
- Strong knowledge of typical customer journeys and the factors which deliver a successful online experience.
- Experience in utilising online 3rd party channels to develop revenue.